MRC expands social programme for its personnel
2 October 2020
Employees of Multipurpose Reloading Complex have got a new opportunity to travel. From August, they have had two sightseeing tours to Kronshtadt and one tour to Pushkin.
The trips were initiated by the MRC’s primary trade union organization within the Water Transport Workers’ Union. MRC authorities have supported the initiative. Such tours are attractive for many employees. For example, Kronshtadt was visited by 90 port workers and their family members.
The company covers 80% of tour financing with the trade union and employees sharing the remaining 20% of payment. A trip valued at RUB 3,000 will cost RUB 600 for a nonunion employee and RUB 200 for a union member.