Main area of social responsibility of Multipurpose Reloading Complex is manpower care. At the moment over 170 employees work in the company.
The company has the target fund for support of its employees and their families. 1% of salary budget is transferred into this fund. Fund is established at the expense of the company and spent on the basis of resolution of the committee chosen by the employees. The advantages of the target fund are the transparency of spending the funds, availability of support for all the employees regardless of their membership in professional unions.
The company reimburses the expenses for medical services, recreation and sport to the employees of the terminal; parents with many children receive an additional financial assistance. The company also helps the workers who turned to be in hard life situations. Besides, money from the target fund is used for arrangement of festive events for children of port workers.
One of priorities of social policy of the company is training of the personnel. In 2019 86 employees of MRC participated in training.
For many years MRC is actively implementing a social programme with considerable allocations for charity. Financing of the family library construction in the town of Kingisepp is most remarkable example. In 2017, regional authorities awarded OOO Multipurpose Reloading Complex with a badge of honour “For a contribution to the socio-economic partnership”.
In 2018 under the sponsorship of MRC the landscaping project for improvement of pedestrian space was launched in Kingisepp along the streets Vostochnaya and Vorovskogo – one of the most popular leisure areas for the citizen.
Protection of environment
In order to comply with environmental legislation the company monitors the quality of air and water resources, performs waste water treatment and maintenance of water treatment facilities.
For the purpose of fulfillment of sanitary and epidemiological requirements to handling of wastes MRC performs tracking, removal and disposal of wastes. Besides, the company controls areas for accumulation of wastes.
Principles of ecological policy:
- Environmental social responsibility of the company;
- Control over environmental safety of the company’s facilities and decrease of negative environmental impact;
- Use of innovative technologies in construction, reconstruction and operation of infrastructure;
- Observance of the requirements of environmental legislation;
- Efficient use of wastes and nature resources.
Goals of environmental policy:
- Avoidance of environmental law violation (specifically, violation of permissible levels of environmental impact);
- Minimization of negative environmental impact associated with loading-discharge operations;
- Compliance with environmental activities to be carried out within the fixed dates;
- Compliance with atmospheric air quality standards within sanitary protection zone.